Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NHL 11 Review

Just got NHL 11 for the PS3. Demo Impression: Not that much different then NHL 10. But Then i got the game and just love it.

My favourite mode had always been Dynasty/Be a GM. So far, amazing. The RFA and UFA options in the game make people like me, who want it to be as realistic as possible, happy. I also like how you can trade picks from future years. I lost Carey Price to free agency due to the salary cap. I got Toskala, Ramo, Auld, Sanford and Legace instead. Cheaper the going with Pricey Price.

Also, Be a Pro mode is better. You start off in the CHL Memorial game and then get drafted. Then you try to make your way up to the NHL. While im not a fan of playing as one player and prefer Be a GM, i still love this mode and it is one of the best additions to this series.

The new physics sold me once i played. The broken sticks, the more realistic hits, the amazing dekes, man it doesnt get better. Imagine how exciting it would have an opponent miss an empty net in the last seconds of game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals because it bounced off a broken stick. Then you get the momentem and end up scoring to tie it up. That happened to me in the demo.

So Overall, this is the best NHL video game yet. Go buy it right this second!

Here is a video of a goal i scored.

No comments:

Post a Comment