Saturday, March 27, 2010

Marc Savard Speaks About Matt Cooke


Marc Savard has finally spoke about the hit that knocked him out from Matt Cooke. Here is what Savard had to say.

"I think it was a play that didn't need to happen obviously," Savard told the media on Saturday. "To me, it wasn't a shoulder. I think there was an attempt to injure."


"I don't have any interest in talking to [Cooke]. That's just how I feel. Maybe down the road, but right now I'm not feeling any better, so I'd rather just not talk to him."

Savard has not given any timeline on returning to the Bruins.

"I'm just trying to feel normal right now," Savard said. "I don't feel that way now. I've had better days, but I still have bad days in the middle."

Like anyone else who has had a concussion, he's in pain.

-Smokin' Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment